{5.2.09}

{5.2.09}
"Marriage is a maze into which we wander—a maze that is best got through with a great companion..."

Friday, July 30, 2010


During my search for inspiration for our house, I continuously come across antique furniture transformed into something useful(besides just looking pretty). The more I see it, the more I've come to really like it!

I came across this "sideboard turned bathroom vanity" a while back and fell in love with it. I thought, what better way to keep an old house's charm than by using antique furniture! This would be perfect for our master bathroom and I have been searching for something similar for a while now. Well.........


Just as I was about to give up on finding the perfect piece, look at what I found! Gotta love ebay!! I thought, this has got to be good to be true! It's almost identical to the one in my inspiration picture! I could not e-mail the seller quick enough to make an offer. Needless to say, I'm making the drive to Greenwood tomorrow to pick up my new 'project'!

A good sanding, a few coats of primer/paint, and some new clear knobs/pulls, and I think I may just have myself a bathroom vanity. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment